Thursday, August 7, 2008

Meet Ben The Builder

Poor Ben. He's trying to lift massive piles of concrete into the skip and I'm asking him to smile for the camera. But he's a bloody good sport and is happy to oblige!
So for all the fans who are reading this blog .... it's my pleasure to introduce Ben The Builder.

And so we can get to know Ben a little better .... I asked him about his favourites:
Favourite movie: What a Wonderful Life
Favourite TV show: Seinfeld
Favourite dish to cook: Braised lambs necks with a lemon and mushroom risotto
Favourite Drink: Beer, wine , vodka (in that order)
Favourite place to holiday: Europe - especially Poland and Italy
Favourite way to spend time: With family and friends
Favourite building: (I'll have to check back on my notes; I know it's a church in Denmark, but I can't remember which one sorry!..ed)
Favourite tool/implement/gadget: kitchen knives
Favourite thing about this house (prediction): The kitchen
Favourite thing about life right now: "I got a baby on the way!"

Thanks a million Ben!



No comments: