Saturday, August 23, 2008

Something to sit on

My new job has taken me across town to Chapel Street and on an orientation tour of the area last week, I spied some furniture in a shop window, as our group whizzed past in the bus.

James and I ventured back to the shop last weekend to check out what I thought I saw in a blurry few seconds.
 Half an hour later we had a new lounge suite.


It's a three seat lounge + two arm chairs. Danish in origin from about 1950.
 The suite is in pristine condition and arrived in a shipping container from Copenhagen just a week ago.

It's stunning!
We're thrilled.
It will look amazing in the room.
And it's so comfortable.

The sofa dilemma has been resolved, without bloodshed or divorce!
(I can't believe it was so easy!)

1 comment:

The Bavintons said...

Wow! Love it, love it. It's so YOU. Hope you didn't have to pay a MOTZA. Hope to be sitting in it soon. XX