Thursday, March 12, 2009

A quick update ..

I dashed to the house for a quick look see on the way home this afternoon. Eliza stayed in the car while I whizzed around to check the progress. She's over the house!

I didn't have my camera with me, so there are no pics ... but Ben's been busy.

We have a brand new front door. So solid.

And the walls are up in the kitchen, dining and living room. Wow!

The ceilings are in too. The height of the ceiling change at various points - adding interest and space ... the whole thing is coming together in a fast and furious way.

I decided against climbing the ladder to the first floor, on my own. (That's my occupational health and safety training coming to the fore!) but James tells me the studio has now been lined, the glass walls for the ensuite are in and look incredible!

1 comment:

The Bavintons said...

So looking forward to seeing it all and sharing your happiness in your new home xx