Saturday, April 4, 2009

The most important room of the house

To us, the kitchen is the most important room of the house.
We both love to cook and entertain.
(But can I say, the way we prep and cook is very different!! I like to clean up as I go ... but don't get me started on that old arguement!)
A lot thought has gone into the kitchen, the layout, the cupboards, the flow of traffic, the use of space and the way the kitchen relates to the dining room, living room and the rest of the house.
So to see the kitchen start to take shape this week is very exciting.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

White Dove said...

You are quite right about the importance of the kitchen in the scheme of things. I used to be a clean up as I go type person, but that has fallen by the wayside of late....don't know the reason why.