Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wow

I promised pictures and here they are ...
The curvy steel beams are in place and they look amazing!

Our bedroom is the room stretching across the back of the house ... high in the sky.

The house has such a lyrical feel to it. James is delighted with his creation and I'm constantly surprised at how the lines on butterpaper translate into reality.

When I saw the house this week ... it took my breath away. More beautiful than I expected.

I don't know how he did it but Ben hoisted those roof beams into place by himself. Alfredo told me "Ben work like animal this week. I give him a beer when he knock off. I give him 2 !"

Ben says the house should be at lock up stage in two weeks ...Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Bavintons said...

Looks absolutely wonderful. Kinda takes your breath away. You must be so excited !